Eradication of mice under the control of Ministry of Health
Our company ensures a high quality due to years of experience, competent service and highly professional rodenticides - preparations controling of mice and rats. Perform as single treatments and offer subscription DDD contracts meeting the requirements of RHI and the Ministry of Health.
Are dangerous the preparations we use to exterminate them?
- After the preparations have been laid on a special places, our professional products do not emit unpleasant odors or toxic substances.
- You do not have to leave the treated areas, but must restrict access of people (especially children) and animals to set preparations, although they were made intentionally with a bitter taste, while are highly attractive to rodents.
After how long time the mice die and where?
- Mice albeit rarely than rats fail to adapt to some of the widespread preparations for which to us is used only most effective rodenticides professional acting between 5-10 days after consumption.
- Rodenticides we use in 99% of cases disposed of rodents in their dens - away from places where they have been laid down preparations.
- Poisons that uses have mummified effect ie even pest is dead in a room that you do not want, his body would not smell for weeks, and in most cases about 3-5 days.
Caution: Many times after fighting mice had to be done and disinfection, as rodents are carriers of many pathogenic microorganisms.
Preparation of the premises before the extermination.
- Note if rodents gnaw certain foods and please share this with our specialists.
- Put away all fruits, vegetables, dairy products, etc. in hard to reach places for rats - cabinets, refrigerators, high shelves, etc.
How to help us for their long-term destruction?
- Do not move the preparations which are set against rats, and if it is necessarily do it with pure latex disposable gloves.
- Check well, and plug all visible holes and cracks larger than one cm - so will reduce the possibility of access new rodents to the interior of the site after we destroy the existing population.
What kind guarantees we give about the fight with mice.
- Guarantees are depending mainly on the number and size of their population, and also the location of the object.
- To give a more concrete guarantee must be treated all the premises of the affected object, and if it is located near the open grasslands or field, it's best to be treated and the outer perimeter around it.
- We give 100% guarantee that we use preparations destroying the mice even after a single consumption, but when an object is not managed properly or has a high population of rodents may need to be made two successive treatments at an interval of 10-20 days.
Note: The apparent presence of a mouse does not mean that there are no others, as these rodents usually live in families of 10-20 individual.
The most dangerous diseases carried by these pests.
Among the most dangerous human diseases are:
- Typhoid fever
- Leptospirosis - it is a bacterial infection transmitted by the urine of rodents;
- Plague - the scourge of the Middle Ages;
What is the risk if you make yourself destruction of mice?
- Mice as well as cockroaches are once of the few pests that easily accustomed to chemicals and develop etc., resistance.
- If you do not prevent and mice accustomed to eat for example cups with yogurt, or of chocolates, their determination would be very difficult, as it would avoid even the best quality and attractive for them rodenticides, but experience taught us some tricks and we will deal with the problem.